Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bucket List


I found this hot little list in the spare laptop case at work - and at first I couldn't beleive what I was reading, but then I thought - well, good for them for having hopes and aspirations - even if it includes writing a romance novel and joining the mile high club with "your wife's friends" (eeek!)

Originally, I thought that my bucket list would simply consist of a few key rules of simply doing what makes me happy, doing things that evoke happiness in those around me, and get outside as much as possible. Now I have learned that I should probably be a little bit more specific if I want to reach my goals. So here goes:

1. Roadtrip through 3 states in one week.

2. Learn how to cook one new meal per week, and invite my friends over.

3. Go to the local library, read 1 book per month.

4. Plan a camping trip with at least 10 of my friends.

5. Finish my personal website.

6. Take the 30-day Bikram yoga challenge.

I guess that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment