Friday, September 10, 2010

Adorable Dresses

These adorable dresses are brought to you by ModCloth, an indie website that nourishes local designers. I picked a few out that I thought were so dainty and sweet. What do you like in a dress? Where do you like to buy your unique dresses?


"Be plain in dress; and sober in your diet; in short, my deary! kiss me and be quiet." - Mary Worley Montagu

I have always enjoyed a nautical theme, and I really like the back of this dress with the striped bit of fabric mixed among the sailboats.



"Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress." - Coco Chanel




I can't decide whether I like the front or the back of this dress more - I think it is just adorable!




Found on Dog Funk, this Roxy dress intrigued me because of the placement of the zipper in the back. I think it would be such an easy way to cinch the back to any dress in a very clean and cool manner. I think I might try to make something like this!






I know this grey dress below [Forever 21] is pretty plain jane, but I really like where they have attached the ties - right around the hips. Gives the dress nice clean lines, and I think this would be flattering to any shape.










No comments:

Post a Comment