Wednesday, August 18, 2010

G + Y

I've decided that I am going to start accumulating things that I absolutely love on this site. Right now my currrent obsession is grey (gray?) and yellow. Here are just a few pics of this color scheme done perfectly. I love!


I love the feel of this hand-written font with the modern-floral print. How cute is the inside of the envelope?


I imagine this invite has wonderful texture - coupled with the vintage sillhouettes, this is extremely well-done.


How adorable is this tandem-bicycle wedding invite?

The mixture of succulents and the boldness of the chevron pattern add the perfect mix of modern desert "cool" mixed with a slight vintagey - madmen-ish touch.



I haven't really seen whole fruit used in this capacity - mainly sliced citrus... but isn't this a great piece? For some reason, the pictures from this wedding have a slight futuristic out-of-this-world presence. Either way, cool as hell!


No comments:

Post a Comment